In the heart of County Durham, Bradbury Glade is the most romantic location for your wedding day. An exquisite 60 acres of mixed woodland and open clearings are guaranteed to provide a magical setting for your wedding day.
Our stunning tipis are located in the depths of the woodland overlooking a grassed clearing, providing both the seclusion of a woodland wedding with the versatility of a spacious outdoor area.
A truly beautiful setting for a wedding breakfast and evening party!
Rest assured our team of professionals will be there to help create your own memories to share with your family and friends.
UPDATE: We now have a separate licensed Ceremony structure on site, where you can officially get married or have your civil partnership! Ask one of the team for more info!
At Bradbury Glade we take away every concern, giving you total peace of mind that we have all the bases covered, to enable you to enjoy every moment of your amazing event.
• Three giant tipis and a chill out tipi, all linked together, providing a romantic, warm and comfortable space
• Tables and benches to seat up to 150 people
• Seating and table plan options, giving you inspiration and ideas for your big day
• Access to the venue the day before, to decorate and personalise with no stress or pressure
• Solid wooden flooring throughout the tipi, perfect for those with heels
• Fire-pits inside, creating ambience in the evenings
• Fairy lighting throughout the inside of the tipi and festoon listing outside gives more than a touch of magic
• Luxury on-site loos
• Car Parking on site
You have access to the Tipis for styling from 1.30pm – 6pm the day before and from 9-11.30am the day after, so no need to rush!
Take a peek at our photo gallery below for the perfect way to get a good idea of what we can provide for your big day and gain some inspiration and ideas ahead of your wedding at Bradbury Glade.
Photo credits throughout the site:
Lousie Anna Photography
Ian France Wedding Photography
Eastlyn & Joshua
Rosie Kelly Photography